Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Develop “The Twitch” (How the Save Button Can Save Your Butt) | Home Studio Corner

Develop “The Twitch” (How the Save Button Can Save Your Butt) | Home Studio Corner

I’ve got a twitch, an involuntary “tick.”

But it wasn’t always involuntary. In fact, I used to be twitch-free. But I trained myself over the years to have this twitch.

Now you may be wondering why someone would willingly develop a twitch. What kind of idiot is this guy? …you may be saying to yourself.

A. Yes, I’m an idiot, but that’s not the point.

B. My twitch has saved my butt more times than I could count.

Do you have a twitch?
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Independent Musicians on the Internet


Flickr Feed

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com